Have a spare weekend that you’d like to fill with an amazing project? Check out our latest weekend wonder, our fabric tulip DIY!
What You Will Need
– Scrap Fabric
– Cotton Batting (or cotton balls will work too!)
– Floral Wire (pipe cleaner will do too!)
1. Cut your fabric scrap into a small rectangle
2. Fold the top edge of the fabric, use a sewing needle as shown.
3. Pull the needle through the fabric and tie a knot
4. Sew the fabric edges together as shown, continuing along until you reach the top
5. Turn the fabric pattern side out
6. Fold the top edge of the fabric to the inside as shown
7. Stuff the fabric with your cotton batting or cotton balls
8. Sew between the two edges of the cloth as shown
9. Do the same with the remaining two edges
10. Finally insert the floral wire or pipe cleaner into the bottom of the flower and use a small dab of glue to keep it in place.
Translated into English by Holly Rose, Images and Original Post in Vietnamese by Vicky Tran http://www.lola.vn/huong-dan/vai/hoa-tulip-vai.htm
Leave a Reply